Large Enough To Cope, Small Enough To Care
Who We Are:
Bronte Precision are sub-contract manufacturers with a niche in the machining of large sized and complex components. Everything we produce is bespoke to our customers needs and we work to technical drawings, CAD Files or existing parts and can provide a complete manufacturing service. We are a forward thinking organisation who consider ourselves large enough to cope but small enough to care. Based in West Yorkshire for over 15 years, we have invested heavily in the right machines, staff and processes in order to meet exacting customer demands. We machine from solid or work from Castings and Fabrications and can happily source/machine/finish your parts.
Registered Company Number: 04663594
Vat Registration Number: 814515741
DUNS Number: 733900661
Factory: 10,000 sq ft Team: 27
Our 15th Year Anniversary:
In 2018-2019 we celebrate 15 years in business and have been working hard behind the scenes and investing heavily to ensure our future. In the past few years we have made some drastic changes to our business which has included:
- Implementing change programmes across the business
- Changing around our shop floor to improve efficiency
- Adding a new apprentice to our team
- Investing in a new CME FS3 multi-axis milling machine
- The creation of 7 new roles within the company over the last 2 years
- Adding a new inspector to our quality team and new FARO ARM
- Provided 10 work experiences and attended 3 careers fairs
- Become a STEM ambassador and member of Made In Yorkshire
Bronte Precision are forward thinking and always looking for ways to improve our facility, processes and knowledge.
We are not actively hiring at the moment but feel free to send your CV to Steve Hollis, firstname.lastname@example.org standard terms with agencies are £1000 per placement and we are not currently looking to work with any new recruiters.